Training Needs Analysis
The training needs of staff are crucial and require careful management. This starts with careful assessment.
For the training and development of staff to be effective, HR and Training Managers need to know what is required - for the individual, the department and the organisation as a whole. With limited budgets and the need for cost-effective solutions, all organisations need to ensure that the resources invested in training are targeted at areas where training and development is needed and a positive effect on the bottom line is guaranteed.
This step by step approach to Training Needs Analysis (TNA) will cover:-
- Ensure that the identification of training needs is integrated across the organisation
- Anticipate future needs
- Develop monitoring techniques
- Investigate unexpected problems with care
- Identify the level of need
- Consider what type of training will be most appropriate
- Take appropriate action
- Continuous monitoring of training effectiveness
Who Will Benefit: Managers, Training Managers and HR Professionals with a responsibility for the organisations training budget.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Focus Management for Business Limited, 16 Woodland Close, Farnsfield, Newark, Nottinghamshire. NG22 8DN
Tel: 01623 345110 Registered in England No. 3692700 All rights reserved.