Recruitment and Selection
Appointing the right people is a fundamental ingredient for the success of any organisation. The effectiveness of the recruitment process is fundamental for the welfare of the business. Failure to appoint the appropriate candidate is fraught with danger from unfair discrimination of people at selection to hopelessly inadequate employee who is failing in the wrong job. The pay back to the organisation through achieving improved selection can be truly phenomenal.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:-
- Now how to screen application forms.
- Use appropriate testing techniques.
- Conduct interviews effectively using appropriate questioning techniques.
- Take account of non-verbal communication in the interview.
- Use past examples of behaviour as an indicator of likely future performance.
- Write brief, accurate assessments of candidates to assist others in making selection decisions.
Who Will Benefit: Anyone who is, or will be, involved in the selection of employees. No previous experience of selection or interviewing will be required.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Focus Management for Business Limited, 16 Woodland Close, Farnsfield, Newark, Nottinghamshire. NG22 8DN
Tel: 01623 345110 Registered in England No. 3692700 All rights reserved.