Recruitment and Interviewing
Appointing the right people is a fundamental ingredient for the success of any organisation. The effectiveness of the interviewer in deciding which candidate is most likely to be successful in the job can be improved by training. The pay back to the organisation through achieving improved selection can be truly phenomenal.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:-
- Prepare systematically for selection interviews.
- Conduct interviews effectively using appropriate questioning techniques.
- Take account of non-verbal communication in the interview.
- Use past examples of behaviour as an indicator of likely future performance.
- Write brief, accurate assessments of candidates to assist others in making selection decisions.
Who Will Benefit: Anyone who is, or will be, involved in the selection of employees. No previous experience of selection or interviewing will be required.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Focus Management for Business Limited, 16 Woodland Close, Farnsfield, Newark, Nottinghamshire. NG22 8DN
Tel: 01623 345110 Registered in England No. 3692700 All rights reserved.