The use of project planning and project management skills are increasingly being required of most managers. This one day workshop introduces delegates to the basics of project management and focuses on the people aspects of the discipline. Delegates may wish to consider attending the 'Project Management - The Process' workshop as well.
This workshop introduces a wide range of techniques and skills which are practised during the workshop using the relevant exercises or case studies. This gives delegates the confidence to transfer these new skills back to the work place.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:-
- Understand and have a broad appreciation of the phases and aspects of a project.
- Have an understanding of team dynamics and team roles.
- Be able to provide appropriate leadership for the project team.
- Communicate and negotiate with all who are involved in the project.
- Manage all the ‘stakeholders’.
- Understand the people aspect of project management.
Who Will Benefit: Managers and staff who are involved in resourcing, implementing and monitoring projects.
Copyright © 1998-2018 Focus Management for Business Limited, Ransom Hall East Wing - First Floor, Ransom Wood Business Park, Southwell Road West, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. NG21 0HJ
Tel: 01623 345110 Registered in England No. 03692700 Vat No. GB 764 1384 23 All rights reserved.