The use of project planning and project management skills are increasingly being required of most managers. This one day workshop introduces delegates to the basics of project management and focuses on the people aspects of the discipline. Delegates may wish to consider attending the 'Project Management - The Process' workshop as well.
This workshop introduces a wide range of techniques and skills which are practised during the workshop using the relevant exercises or case studies. This gives delegates the confidence to transfer these new skills back to the work place.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:-
- Understand and have a broad appreciation of the phases and aspects of a project.
- Have an understanding of team dynamics and team roles.
- Be able to provide appropriate leadership for the project team.
- Communicate and negotiate with all who are involved in the project.
- Manage all the ‘stakeholders’.
- Understand the people aspect of project management.
Who Will Benefit: Managers and staff who are involved in resourcing, implementing and monitoring projects.